Sunday 25 September 2011

Learning English - Lesson One bye My Own Way.....


When we meet to meet someone whether it is person we know or someone we are meeting for the first time.
Howdy friend
Wht’s up?
How’s it going ?
Wow its good to see u ?
Hey there hey how r u doing ?
Hello,how have you been ?
Its good to see you how’s life treating you?
Good to meet u

Its nice to meet u
I m pleased to meet u
Its pleasure to meet u
These sentence are used when you were not meet you for an long time
Omg its u
Aahh where have u been
My goodness long time no speak ‘(see)
Wow its so good to see you again
Is ti really you?when did we last meet?
Wow as I live and breathe.its my best friend from school
If u r in a hurry then we use these sentenses.
Hi sorry I can’t stop
Oh hi there look I m a bit pushed for time..
Here’s my ph no. give me a call sometime
Hello there look I m on my way to work may be catch up with you again soon
Hey I would love to stop and chat but I really have to dash..


Hello as a way to showing surprise.
Hello what’s going on here?
Hello I did not know he had a girlfriend
Hello what’s going on over there ?
Hello something is going wrong here he took my money.
Here in the UK people will often greet each other by talking about the weather
Hello isn’t it a lovely day?
Hello did u hear the storm last night?
Ask about the family
Hello how’s the family?
Hello how’s ur wife doing ?
Hello how are the kids?
In china, people will often greet each other by
Asking if they have eaten their lunch or dinner.
Hello did you undersatnd what I said?
Hello was that too difficult for you to read ?
Hello did you see me waving at you?
Hello do you not recognise me?
Hello what time do you call this you are late
There are so many way to saying goodbye.
Bye for now.
See ya.
So long.
Ciao.
Later
See u around
Farewell
See you again
Ta-ta for now
Catch u later




No comments:

Post a Comment